My coworker took a trip to New York with her family last fall. She purchased a Travelon Crossbody bag for her trip. One day she brought it in to the office and showed me all the features of the bag. She was so excited.
Wow! So organized and secure. Since we were heading to Europe for a 14 day trip, I made sure to get one.
What a great bag.
- Cutproof straps
- Latching zippers
- RFID blocking interior
- Zip out pocket for water bottle
- Inside pocket for tablet (I used it for our travel paperwork and maps)
- Large inner area that fits my sunglasses, 2 radio sets for the tour, phone charger, snacks, and sunscreen. Room enough to roll and stow small sweater or rain jacket when needed.
- Outer area with zipper area for extra cash and passports, credit card slots, space for my wallet , hand sanitizer and pockets for a small camera and cell phone.
- Other outer zipper area where I kept car keys, airport parking slip, and valuables.
This bag Did it all and more. It was perfect having a compact and organized bag that could hold everything I needed each day.
When we were in highly populated areas, I could latch everything and feel very secure that nobody would pickpocket this bag. It was smaller than a backpack, so I didn’t have to leave it behind at high security areas. This bag was the #1 Travel Item for me!! Perfect for touring.