It’s that time once again when we are starting to plan our travel for the year. As we do that, most of us try to get the best deals possible. Why not take advantage of a simple way to earn points and an additional statement credit by utilizing Offers on your American Express account.
Using American Express Offers is a good way for cardholders to gain additional value from their account. If you have any American Express cards, you might want to take a look at the current list of Offers on your account. There are a lot of good Travel options currently. Each Offer is available for a different time length with some of them going all the way through June of 2020.
Of course, Offers vary by card type and account so you may not find all of the ones I am going to list available to you. I also learned from this article by Your Mileage May Vary – American Express Offers that you can only see 100 Offers at a time on the list for your account. Click the link to read their post for some good tips on how to better manage the Offers you see.
Make sure you select and add the Offers you are interested in to your account so that you will qualify to receive points. Plus in order to avoid any disappointments, be sure to read the terms and conditions for offers in full before you make your reservation. Here are a some of the offers that I found on our American Express accounts.
Vacation & Tour Companies
- Contiki Vacations – Spend $1000 get a $200 statement credit
- Insight Vacations – Spend $500 get a $100 statement credit
- Uniworld River Cruises – Spend $1000 get a $300 statement credit
- Worlds Leading Cruise Line – Spend $500 get a $100 statement credit
- Omni Hotels and Resorts – Spend $250 get a $50 statement credit
- Marriott Bonvoy – Spend $250 get a $50 statement credit
- Hilton Mexico – Spend $500 get a $75 statement credit
- Hilton Hawaii – Spend $1000 get a $200 statement credit
- Hilton Puerto Rico – Spend $350 get a $60 statement credit
- Tru by Hilton – Spend $150 get a $30 statement credit
- Waldorf Astoria & Conrad Hotels – Spend $350 get a $60 statement credit
Don’t forget that if you have a Hilton Honors credit card by American Express and choose one of their Offers, you will earn between 7 and 14 points per dollar spent plus the applicable statement credit for redeeming the offer.
If you book a Marriott Bonvoy deal with one of their co-branded American Express cards you will earn 6 points per dollar spent plus the applicable statement credit for redeeming the offer.
Check your list of available Offers regularly to see new deals as they appear. Watch for more deals to come out for car rentals, gas stations and other travel related items. You may be able to save yourself a few dollars. I hope there is at least one money saving deal among these Offers that will work for your 2020 travel plans!
Dream, Plan, SAVE, Adventure!